Channel Account Manager
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
- Job Summary
Cybereason Japan is expanding and is seeking a Channel Sales Manager (CSM) to manage all aspects of our partner relationships. The focus is on recruiting new partners, managing relationships with partners, creating new pipelines from partners, driving deal closing and driving the overall go-to-market execution with partners in the region.
- Manage deal lifecycle with Resellers from creating new Leads and Pipelines to closing.
- Manage existing relationships with Resellers.
- Recruit and develop new partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation.
- Manage all contractual process with Resellers by working with internal stake holders.
- Train and enable partner sales teams on the Cybereason platform, messaging, and overall engagement model.
- Collaborate with field and channel engineers to properly support technical staff at our partners
- Build executive relationships with our partners to ensure proper alignment and strategy execution
- Work with partners to identify target accounts and to drive demand generation initiatives.
- Drive field marketing initiatives to build pipeline with partners.
- Manage Salesforce to manage lead and pipelines.
- Be part of the overall sales team when selling opportunities with partners (contract negotiations, purchase orders, licensing agreements, etc.)
- Align closely with High Touch Sales, Engineers and Marketing to drive the overall partner engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of technology sales experience (multiple years channel experience)
- Experience with recruiting and managing Value Added Resellers, MSP’s, and MSSP’s
- Experience driving pipeline generation initiatives with partners in order to meet sales quotas.
- Growth mindset.
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey Cybereason to partner audiences with varying skill levels – in person, on the phone, and via email.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 100% professional and highly motivated team player.
- Travel required in region plus to Headquarters.
- More about our team
We want diverse skill sets and wicked smart people, so we can learn from each other and solve interesting/difficult problems. We don’t just click the same buttons over and over. We work both independently and collaboratively with the common goal of achieving excellence and never being satisfied with mediocrity.
- More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work. we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, plenty of food and drinks, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k and more.
- ご応募の際は、履歴書と職務経歴書(日/英)を email@example.com までご送付ください。