Customer Success Manager
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity. We offer Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV), and advanced investigation and response services.
Our full-stack, behavior-based hunting system analyzes more data, more deeply, than anyone else on the market — giving you unprecedented visibility and the power to stay one step ahead of the ever-evolving threat.
- Job Summary
Cybereason is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to act as a trusted adviser to our clients, ensuring they get the most out of our industry-leading solution. We are investing heavily in building out our Customer Success Manager to help clients unlock the full potential our solution delivers.
The CSM must have a strong understanding of our Customer’s business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customer’s strategic business goals.
- Drive adoption of Cybereason’s Solution within assigned accounts through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business.
- Work with the Sales, Pre-Sales Engineer to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth “Go Live” and instruction for the customer from the outset.
- Work with customer to design their Customer Security Strategy aligned with Cybereason philosophy and provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Support the Sales Team with customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts, providing insight to Customers. Feed this back to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- 6+ years of customer-facing organizations (i.e. Customer Success Manager, Account Exec/Account Manager or Sales Engineer).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and manage relationships at all levels of the company.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong Team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp Basic / advanced technical concepts and strategy of Cybereason’s Solution.
- More about our team
We want diverse skill sets and wicked smart people, so we can learn from each other and solve interesting/difficult problems. We don’t just click the same buttons over and over. We work both independently and collaboratively with the common goal of achieving excellence and never being satisfied with mediocrity.
- More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work. we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, plenty of food and drinks, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k and more.
- ご応募の際は、履歴書と職務経歴書(日/英)を firstname.lastname@example.org までご送付ください。