High Touch Sales Account Manager
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity. We offer Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV), and advanced investigation and response services.
Our full-stack, behavior-based hunting system analyzes more data, more deeply, than anyone else on the market — giving you unprecedented visibility and the power to stay one step ahead of the ever-evolving threat.
- Job Summary
Cybereason Japan is expanding and is seeking a High Touch Sales Account Manager to manage all aspects of our clients relationships. The focus is on recruiting new clients, managing relationships with them, creating new pipelines, driving deal closing and driving the overall go-to-market execution.
- Manage deal lifecycle (finding, selling, closing and following).
- Be a strategic business partner for clients at the responsible industry.
- Build executive relationships with clients to ensure proper alignment and strategy execution
- Drive field marketing initiatives to build pipeline
- Build a user group/reference group from the company wide perspectives
- Manage Salesforce to manage lead and pipelines.
- Be part of the overall sales team when selling opportunities (contract negotiations, purchase orders, licensing agreements, etc.)
- Align closely with Partner Sales, Engineers and Marketing to drive the overall clients engagement.
- Experience with managing Partner Business.
- At least 3 years experience of direct sales.
- Experience with making a revenue plan/account plan
- Experience with new calls (nice to have)
- Experience driving pipeline generation initiatives in order to meet sales quotas.
- A deep understanding of the market enables to identify opportunities to move budgets from one project to the other
- Growth mindset and proven WINNER
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey Cybereason to audiences with varying skill levels – in person, on the phone, and via email.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 100% professional and highly motivated strong team player.
- Travel required in region plus to Headquarters.
- No Job Hoppers (at least 2 years in the one company, 5 years preferable)
- More about our team
We want diverse skill sets and wicked smart people, so we can learn from each other and solve interesting/difficult problems. We don’t just click the same buttons over and over. We work both independently and collaboratively with the common goal of achieving excellence and never being satisfied with mediocrity.
- More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work. we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, plenty of food and drinks, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k and more.
- ご応募の際は、履歴書と職務経歴書(日/英)を email@example.com までご送付ください。