Partner Marketing Manager
Cybereason is proud to announce an exciting opening in its marketing team during this critical inflection point in our growth. We believe in people, not paper, so a lengthy job description is not available. Here’s the gist of what we need:
Do you recognize the impact that strategic partnerships can have on sales funnels? At Cybereason Japan, Partnerships are already a huge focus and we are doubling down on our efforts in FY2019.
We’re looking for a hard working, multitasking, detail-oriented Partner Marketing Manager to build and execute marketing activities with our Partners and drive growth across their business and ours.
- Focus areas include
- Create and manage local activities (event participation, seminars, partner training, MDF’s, etc) designed to run through our network of Channel Partners
- Build and maintain relationships with marketing contacts at Cybereason Partners and drive regular activities
- Devise Partner engagement metrics that translate to revenue metrics for Cybereason sales reps
- Understand the impact and ROI of Partner events & seminars and be able to create and execute on quarterly plans
- Proven track record of creating and executing lead-generating partner marketing activities in a B2B/SaaS company (this is a must)
- Strong Japanese communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills – for dealing with partners (this is a must)
- Analytical and data-driven – or willing to learn
- Experience with marketing and sales platforms (preferably Salesforce and Hubspot) – or willing to learn
- Creative, smart, fun, team player
- Highly-organized, and self-sufficient (this is a must – the team is small, so you must personally be ‘hands-on’ from start-to-finish on all projects)
- Comfortable with ambiguity (a must), and a great problem solver (a plus)
- Business-level English capability for global reporting (a plus)
- More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work. we offer some killer perks – for example, time off to relax and recharge, plenty of snacks and drinks, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k and more.
- ご応募の際は、履歴書と職務経歴書(日/英)を firstname.lastname@example.org までご送付ください。