Pre-Sales System Engineer (Endpoint Security)
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity. We offer Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV), and advanced investigation and response services.
Our full-stack, behavior-based hunting system analyzes more data, more deeply, than anyone else on the market — giving you unprecedented visibility and the power to stay one step ahead of the ever-evolving threat.
- Job Summary
Seeking a passionate, energetic, self-motivated Sales Security Engineer who will work closely with our engineering and sales teams to provide innovative cyber-threat security solutions that enhance the way our customers conduct business. Individual needed who has the skills in fostering long-term relationships with customers and partners. The individual will work as an equal partner with our sales team in matching up enterprise customers with Cybereason cyber security solutions. If you are comfortable having technical discussions with engineers and strategic business conversations with a CIO, this may be your ideal opportunity.
- Build & foster relationships with partners and customers
- Possess presentation-ready knowledge and product expertise on all company products and services
- Perform POC, proof of Concepts on a regular basis typically from a cloud instance
- Understand the Attack life cycle and where the Cybereason solution helps and eradicates this issue
- Articulate and demonstrate Cybereason solutions, and position products and services relative to competition through presentations and/or conference call discussions to architectural groups, major lines of businesses, and C-Level executives
- During the qualifying process, confirms that Cybereason solutions meet the prospect’s requirements and assists sales in technical qualification
- Actively delivers presentations at high level speaking engagements at seminars and trade shows
- Relate to a wide range of technical staff and managers in customer environments (direct sales people, management, and Director).
- Provide daily comprehensive technical support for sales and business development staff, on both a pre-sale and post-sale bases.
- Communicate with Product manager, Marketing and Sales on any customer feedback that can strengthen overall sales process and provide critical customer feedback for future product development requirements.
- Engage with customers daily to answer questions, resolve complaints, handle sales escalations, initiate follow-up on leads, and set up new account opportunities.
- Attend meetings as required with sales staff, managers, technical personnel, and others to discuss product information, sales goals, and inter-departmental coordination efforts
- Participate with Japanese colleagues to ensure Global Best Practices are shared to improve Customer Value Proposition
- Able to manage multiple customer engagements concurrently.
- At least 2 years experience in a prior pre-sales experience in Endpoint Security, Enterprise Networking or IT Security solutions.
- At least 8 years experience in a technical sales environment.
- In-Depth knowledge of overall security industry trends, products and solutions, IT governance, risk management, endpoint solutions and compliance requirements.
- Prior knowledge of Endpoint Security as it relates to the Attack life Cycle.
- Ability to perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team member
- Experience supporting and working closely with a pre-sales and sales organization
- Strategic approach to technical selling with a professional understanding of customer expectations
- Highly motivated self-starter that does not need day-to-day management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- More about our team
We want diverse skill sets and wicked smart people, so we can learn from each other and solve interesting/difficult problems. We don’t just click the same buttons over and over. We work both independently and collaboratively with the common goal of achieving excellence and never being satisfied with mediocrity.
- More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work. we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, plenty of food and drinks, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k and more.
- ご応募の際は、履歴書と職務経歴書(日/英)を firstname.lastname@example.org までご送付ください。